The Labour Party Autism / Neurodiversity Manifesto Steering Group has been busy, with a number of developments and changes across the year.
- Labour Party Conference
Firstly, we are going to go back and build upon the huge success of our Event at the 2017 Labour Party Conference.
We will be holding our 2018 Conference Event on 25th September. More details shortly.
Steering Group Speakers will be:
- Annie Morris (Chairing), Austin Harney and Janine Booth.
Guest Speakers are:
- John McDonnell (Shadow Chancellor), Mark Serotkwa (Gen. Sec. of the PCS Union) and Emma Dalmayne (AIM, anti – ‘autism cures’ campaigner)
2. The LPAND Manifesto (final version)
The final version of the Manifesto has been agreed by the Steering Group and sent to John McDonnell during 2018.
- Please see the Final Version in a separate post.
3. The Appendix to the Manifesto on ABA / PBS
The Steering Group has approved the document “A critique of the use of Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA): on behalf of the Labour Party Autism / Neurodiversity Manifesto Steering Group” (2018) as the formal Appendix to the Manifesto.
- Please see the Appendix in a separate post.
Everything about us with us! 🙂